1. Get into an Ongoing Acting Class - Agents like to see that you are training on a weekly basis and continuing to hone your craft.
2. Create Your Resume Your resume should be simple and industry standard. Even if you only have one ‘Training’ credit on there, that’s okay! We all have to start somewhere.
3. Get Professional Headshots - This one is crucial! Your headshots are the first impression you will make, so let’s make it a good one! Industry standard headshots should be shot by a professional, in natural light, and should be an accurate representation of you.
4. Sign Up For Your Casting Profiles - If you are one of our students in Northern California, you are going to look towards SF Casting. If you are in LA, you will sign up for Actors Access and LA Casting.
5. Compile Your List of Agencies - Some great resources to find lists of credible agenciences are the SAG/AFTRA website, IMDb Pro, and Studio 24!
6. Submit! - You did it! Look at you go you little rockstar! I mean… actor!